Step-by-step tutorials for you to get started with web scrapingDownload Octoparse
Why did my payment fail?Tuesday, December 03, 2019
The latest version for this tutorial is available here. Go to have a check now!
Your payment may have failed due to one of the following reasons:
1) The payment has been declined by your provider.
· PayPal - You may not have enough fund on your card to make this transaction go through. People may also be under the impression that your account has been hijacked, and is preventing you from making purchase. Please contact PayPal support team to move things forward.
(Please note PayPal does not allow recurring payments with PayPal balance. You will need to use a credit card or bank account linked to PayPal for recurring payments.)
· Credit card - Sometimes a bank will flag transactions that happen online. To resolve the payment issue, please use a different payment method or contact your bank or the credit card company to find out why the payment failed.
2) Credit card provided has expired or has insufficient funds.
3) The credit card number provided is invalid.
4) The credit card/PayPal provided has not been approved for recurring payments.
Don’t hesitate to contact Octoparse support team if we can be of assistance.
- Most popular tutorials
- Scrape data on Instagram
- Scrape business information from Yelp
- Scrape tweets from Twitter
- Scrape listings from Airbnb
- Scrape hotel data from Booking.com